• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS---Preacher, Sandman

6 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I put up a couple of nice pieces for sale.

Nothing is wrong with the art. I've decided to let them go so someone else can enjoy it.

The art is priced at what I paid for them so price is firm. This isn't a desperation sale. Just trying to clear out some stuff that doesn't quite fit into my collection.

Here's a link to my caf "For Sale" section.

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?GSub=73318

All the best,

Joe Le

PS Nothing else is for sale.

Beautiful pieces.

I just wanted to take a second to compliment your Sandman #1 page as well. A Kieth page is something to cherish, especially that one. And your sidenote made me want to cry, hearing what Sam was originally wanting to sell these for. I would've bought the entire issue's art! :cry:

Hello Lebowski

thanks for checking out my gallery and the for sale stuff.

Interesting anecdote---the guy I purchased my two sandman 1 pages is a comic store owner. He had Kieth, along with Dringenberg and Neil Gaiman in for a store signing. It was then when he purchased the two Issue 1 pages. The signing was right at the time when issue 8 was on the stands. The signing was a success and he told me that was when he knew the series was going to be a hit.

Also, the original art for the early issues were all done on large board.

Joe Le