• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM #16

16 posts in this topic

Not saying it is and it could just be the scan but it just has the appearance of a cleaned book about it.

Earl.

Pretty sure that nothing has ever been done to most of my books. I was buying OO collections 20+ years ago and this came from one of the two that had almost complete Marvel runs. The bigger collection also had DC's and others but was stored in a shed and maybe 10% had some kind of water damage due to heavy rains one year

Wow the scan shows things that are not even there on the book.

you are correct about the the crease the starts at the shoulder of the ringmaster as well as the two on the lower right corner, but there is no scratch in the DAREDEVIL at all.

There is some wear that is visible on Spidey's hiney.

Wow the scan shows things that are not even there on the book.

you are correct about the the crease the starts at the shoulder of the ringmaster as well as the two on the lower right corner, but there is no scratch in the DAREDEVIL at all.

There is some wear that is visible on Spidey's hiney.

Does the top right corner have creasing above and below the comics code box?

yup there are two creases at the top right corner. one each above and below the CCB.

there is also something in the middle of the back cover. It looks like there were crumbs between the back cover and the last page that caused a few bumps.

Glad that this is only my 2nd copy. Pretty sure that the keeper is at least a few points better.

I really had to look at the book to figure out about the line. It turns out that the scratch is on the mylar.

I have been cleaning up all of my spare mylars b4 reusing them. It is amazing how many people spend the money for a mylar and then put a cheap non-acid free backing board "to protect" the book. Often those boards are even undersized, which could cause an indentation in the book.

here is the keeper copy of the same book

asm16.jpg