• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official Batman #18 Euro Blank Megathread! Well...at most 555

734 posts in this topic

If anyone wants to pass on those glossy Batmans (and I understand why, geesh I didn't think they were that glossy?) LMK.

I am interested in a few! I think I will try and see if Doug will sharpie some up quick...

JJ

If anyone wants to pass on those glossy Batmans (and I understand why, geesh I didn't think they were that glossy?) LMK.

I am interested in a few! I think I will try and see if Doug will sharpie some up quick...

JJ

So what would blanks and WD 19's get me? hm

JJ

hm

I like it, but someone bought a sketch that read "to Glen"?????

no, someone bought a sketch that read "For Glenn"!!! :o

Yes...someone bought that ;) and I love that Batman sketch. Even if Glenn is a cool name, what would you think about to let this sketch color and transform the "For Glenn!" into buildings in the background? So the sketch would get a neutral touch.

Share with me your thoughts.

Yes...someone bought that ;) and I love that Batman sketch. Even if Glenn is a cool name, what would you think about to let this sketch color and transform the "For Glenn!" into buildings in the background? So the sketch would get a neutral touch.

That is a great idea. You should get Scott Williams to do it (thumbs u

Hey why not. Personally I would try to get Jim to do it. Of course he would refuse and then Id be in another fight with him. So that's not a good idea.

Maybe Mike Lilly could take it on? He helped Adonis out with his sketch at the NYCC.