• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official Batman #18 Euro Blank Megathread! Well...at most 555

734 posts in this topic

I hate to tell you this, but I doubt anyone will sell them at cost once they recieve them. I actually expect these to sell out at the show, and since DC doesn't make a blank..well supply and demand.

I hate to tell you this, but I doubt anyone will sell them at cost once they recieve them. I actually expect these to sell out at the show, and since DC doesn't make a blank..well supply and demand.

My offer stands if anyone is willing to sell me a copy I greatly appropriate it.

My offer stands if anyone is willing to sell me a copy I greatly appropriate it.

Why don't you go ahead and preorder a couple yourself? Are they alr sold out?

Just got a refund of my payment to them in additional to an Email I recieved today

Hello,

thank you very much for your order. Much to our regret this edition is limited to 333 issues and will be sold on an convention. We are always able to receive a few issues but much to our regret we don´t stand a chance to receive more than 25 issues altogether. The few lissues left (5) have been ordered this weekend and so we´re sold out.

we will send your money back today.

Nethertheless we always offer some interesting limited pieces but please ask about available quantities because there´s always low stock.

All the best,

Alex Fischer (Owner)