• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official Batman #18 Euro Blank Megathread! Well...at most 555

734 posts in this topic

Don't forget, that is only a pre-order....not a buy, for a blank, limited to 333 copies.

It could happen, that every order get only 1 copy. It depends on how the sales at this Con in Essen would be.

Odds are no. I have not seen a Batman Blank ever offered for sale at a show. The only chance you have is to find a board member that has one and brings it to you at NYCC.

You have better chances finding and buying a Zero Hour #0 blank at NYCC.

I honestly would have thought maybe they have a certain amount to sell on the website, then they would list it as sold out :shrug: That would be the logical way to do it? :wishluck:

You would think so but with this link being public and especially here on the boards 333 copies wouldn't last long even if they had access to every copy.

Odds are no. I have not seen a Batman Blank ever offered for sale at a show. The only chance you have is to find a board member that has one and brings it to you at NYCC.

You have better chances finding and buying a Zero Hour #0 blank at NYCC.

ANYONE?

popcorn.gif

Good Luck! Been looking myself.

Of course I thought I wouldn't see an USM 100 for sale either but hey you never know.

I'm betting they probably just have 100 or so for sale on the website, then it'll list as 'sold out' when they're gone? :shrug: Then the rest will be available at the show. That seems the fair thing to do.

Why should a comic shop should have a bunch of this comics before the release on Oct. 20th? X-comics isn't the only comic shop in Germany. I don't believe they get 100 copies (30% of all copies?).

Panini is going to release this blank for this Con. I think after that, the shops would get a few of them. It is like in the U.S. with the 1:200 Variants.