• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How much should one pay for ASM 300 CGC 9.8?

45 posts in this topic

Well, heck!!!

If your not kidding, why not help jump-start that crash! My pocketbook is a little light and I would appreciate it much if I could get my copies on the cheap.

I haven't ben able to find a decent copy above an 8.5 in months,...they are all sucked up....

ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE!

Well, heck!!!

If your not kidding, why not help jump-start that crash! My pocketbook is a little light and I would appreciate it much if I could get my copies on the cheap.

I haven't ben able to find a decent copy above an 8.5 in months,...they are all sucked up....

ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE!

Don't want a captured one,...want a wild one

lol

Darth, you get my award for Top Hype Artist. I cant think of anything you might have missed that would push that book.

I just hope you don’t get emails saying…

“Dude, one of your buddies said he wouldn’t pay over $50. WTF?”

Somone must like me. Im not saying this too boast or the like. But my nephew and I bought 30 of these. We bagged and boarded them right at the comic store. We did the same with the Silver Surfer 50 Foil book. I dont get why there so much money, but my nephew and I wont complain. These books have to be at least a 9.4 and above. If there are even two that grade as 9.6-9.8 we did very well. I personally think the book is way over priced. But I will go with the flow...