• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tornado recovery sale - 10 slab mixed lot "SOLD"

5 posts in this topic

Trying to raise some cash for the wife's Aunt and Uncle who were hit by the tornado that ripped through Southern Ontario this week.

Fortunate enough they were away from home when it touched down so there was no harm done to them physically, but emotionally are quite devastated.

Arriving home to police and fire departments everywhere as well as shocked neighbours trying to regroup in what "looked like a war zone" her Uncle told me.

They lost their one vehicle,property fence and worst of all the kids toy shed and play-gym, which was pretty much ripped right out of the earth.

Luckily enough the house itself came out unscathed, so I'm hoping with the funds I can raise here Kathryn and myself can buy the kids some new stuff.

So anyway, this guy rules the day :takeit: Offers welcome also.

I will offer free shipping to anywhere in North America, Overseas is possible but however expensive.

Payment by PayPal only....sorry :(

Thanks all for looking,

Rob

$350 $225 for all ten! :o

wwbn-25.jpg

wwbn-08.jpg

tod-70.jpg

tod-08.jpg

supth-09.jpg

sentryss-1.jpg

imbmv-1.jpg

gijoe-118.jpg