• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Original art page: Hulk vs Thing

28 posts in this topic

So Artboy99, did you do the pencils on this?

Yes,

Have not drawn in awhile, but after the Edmonton Beer and Books meeting I have become quite motivated to draw again and my favorite subject matter has always been comic books.

Thanks for asking. Hoping to do some cover recreations that lead to some consignments.

:)

I can just imagine what Ben is saying just before he jumps up to give it another go.

Were you wearing protection?

(tsk)

:shrug: You don't believe in safe sex?

Artboy, a little information about yourself and the art wouldn't hurt.

Really not sure what to say. Was hoping to sell the page, thinking now I will throw it out.

C'mon Karl, there is some joking going on here but I think we all think the page is very nice.

I didn't mean literally throw it out, meant re-work it. Although I have to many other pages to ink first and some cover recreations to do.

I can just imagine what Ben is saying just before he jumps up to give it another go.

(tsk)

Really not sure what to say. Was hoping to sell the page, thinking now I will throw it out.

C'mon Karl, there is some joking going on here but I think we all think the page is very nice.

I didn't mean literally throw it out, meant re-work it. Although I have to many other pages to ink first and some cover recreations to do.

I think you did a great job on this page. You should definately continue to draw, you have talent.

(tsk)

I think you did a great job on this page. You should definately continue to draw, you have talent.

Thanks for the positive encouragement Dave, it is appreciated