• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Archie ? Is this worth getting graded ?

47 posts in this topic

Yeah, I like and collect the Archie and Jug 'hero' titles, but they're not my favorites. I prefer the undiluted "teen hilarity" form of Archie and his pals. Anyone got a copy of a Jughead's Folly they can scan? I haven't seen that title in years...

This was just conveyed to me, so I'm happy to spread the word...

create a post (either a whole new thread, or a reply or quote in an existing thread)

Use the "attachment" option when reviewing your post (in other words, don't unclick the box just above 'continue') to attach an image.

Post.

After you post go and view your own attachment. At the top you will see the new address that the board has assigned your pic.

Right click and then copy that address.

Hit back and go to your thread, but do not open it.

On the far right there is an "edit" button. click it.

Your thread should be open now.

down and to the right there is an "image" button. Click it.

I will scan the Jughead's Folly in tomorrow and see if I can get it posted. In the meantime, I'm going to see if I can get an image I already have scanned posted. Here goes... 366095-pep25try.jpg

Well it's kind of small...How do I get a larger image posted? confused.gif

366095-pep25try.jpg.93e6c4ab19680807aae51dffa29fa9be.jpg

Archie is a crazy Hepcat!!! He is a icon in American culture...

Most of us read these when we were small... In fact, the Archie books helped this Mexican girl improve her english.....

More Archies for me!

arch-3.jpg

Here is one that I thought graded rather nicely considering its age... Some of these books have been in my collection 20 plus years..... I have another 100 or so that I need to get graded...

arch-1.jpg