• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM slabs: #81, 83...both SOLD.

14 posts in this topic

First :takeit: in the thread wins.

If you're on the probation list or in the Hall of Shame, please buy elsewhere.

Payment methods: money order, check, or PayPal (click on "Personal" tab when paying so no fees are taken out).

Shipping: 9.00 in the U.S. (USPS Priority box and fully insured); outside of the U.S., we'll work something out.

ASM #81

CGC 8.5 (WP)...62.00 :news: SOLD

White pages. :cloud9: Behold, the bad-azz Kangaroo. :sumo:

*There is a 1 3/4" diagonal crack on the back of the slab, in the lower right corner (I dropped this bad boy myself two summers ago; :doh: Book, though, is unaffected).

ASM81FC.jpg

ASM81BC.jpg

ASM #83

CGC 8.5 (OWW)...69.00 :news: SOLD

The Schemer is, er, scheming...and that two-bit crony nearly shot Spidey in the arm. :mad:

ASM83FC.jpg

ASM83BC.jpg

Thank you for looking. :smile: And special thanks to JazzMan for another assist. :wink:

*There is a 1 3/4" diagonal crack on the back of the slab, in the lower right corner (I dropped this bad boy myself two summers ago; :doh: Book, though, is unaffected).

Tell the truth, you saw the kangaroo on the cover and tried a bounce test :makepoint:

Tell the truth, you saw the kangaroo on the cover and tried a bounce test :makepoint:

:blush:

Drunk... :baiting:

Drunk... :baiting:

I was actually stone cold sober. :insane:

"(click on "Personal" tab when paying so no fees are taken out)."

When i do that, Paypal makes me pay the fees, is it normal ? :cry:

Yep, but it should only be 1%.

Really ?

Here's a try with $100:

testpaypal.jpg

:o

"(click on "Personal" tab when paying so no fees are taken out)."

When i do that, Paypal makes me pay the fees, is it normal ? :cry:

Yep, but it should only be 1%.

Really ?

Here's a try with $100:

testpaypal.jpg

:o

PayPal makes you pay the fees only if you are paying with a credit card. If you are paying with your bank account or PayPal balance then there are no fees.