• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone passed the "40 business days" on their submissions?

30 posts in this topic

It looks more like 100 days for the economy submission.

Yeesh, Modern's not looking too good either.

I know this 'charge and hold for months" scenario makes money for CGC and creates the potential for investment income, but at some point in time they have to come clean on the schedule and change the "20/40 days" estimates to something approaching reality.

It looks more like 100 days for the economy submission.

Yeesh, Modern's not looking too good either.

I know this 'charge and hold for months" scenario makes money for CGC and creates the potential for investment income, but at some point in time they have to come clean on the schedule and change the "20/40 days" estimates to something approaching reality.

Received on 9/26 by CGC, finally received by me 01/12. smile.gif

It has always taken 3-4 months for me to get my Economy subs! Thats why I submit in December and the begining of the Summer thumbsup2.gif

All well and good...but the economy modern tier is way behind schedule...and the mag grading is not any better... 893frustrated.gif

I think a lot of it has to do with how annoying a persons signature line is. In your case you'll be lucky if you ever get your submissions back. flamed.gif

893whatthe.gif...Greggy told me that it was annoying but I didn't heed his advice since everything I do annoys him... insane.gif

I'll try to find something more CGC correct... thumbsup2.gif

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Received on 9/26 by CGC, finally received by me 01/12.

So what's that, 75-80 business days?

Well...that's less than 100...

Your not a math major are you?

108 days to be exact!!!!!

Quote:

Quote:

Received on 9/26 by CGC, finally received by me 01/12.

So what's that, 75-80 business days?

Well...that's less than 100...

Your not a math major are you?

108 days to be exact!!!!!

We're talkin' business days Einstein... tongue.gif

I think a lot of it has to do with how annoying a persons signature line is. In your case you'll be lucky if you ever get your submissions back. flamed.gif

893whatthe.gif...Greggy told me that it was annoying but I didn't heed his advice since everything I do annoys him... insane.gif

I'll try to find something more CGC correct... thumbsup2.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

CRIQUE!!!!!!! I may stand a chance of completely forgetting about which issues I sent!! I did pay with the CC, so at least they did'nt have to wait for the Check to clear. 100 days....MAN it's killing me..oh well time to go check some more business days off the old calender. 893whatthe.gif893frustrated.gifinsane.gif

Didn't they use to charge your credit card after the books were graded and were ready to ship?

There's no money in that.

1. Charge for service up front = smart

2. Deliver product 100 working days later = very smart

3. Have $ in bank for 100 days without having to provide a product = priceless