• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

high Grade Raw DC thread. (really nice stuff)

164 posts in this topic

(((if you like this thread please check out the high grade Marvel thread i started tonight)))

Howdy. I have decided to part with a good amount of my babies. Not the kind that cry, but the kind that bring happiness to high grade collector's throughout the land. lol

I will assign grades to some of them, but please keep in mind that i am trying to grade on the side of caution here. I have had alot tell me that books i grade at VF are easily 9.2-9.4/ You can tell from the scans on the ones i don't assign a grade to the quality. I need to get these up, and i didn't plan on selling them anytime soon so some are up without a grade assigned. There will be nothing in this thread that i wouldn't think is at least a F/VF. ALOT of stuff in the NM range. I have gone through these when i first added them to my collection to make sure they are all complete and nothing is wrong with the pages.

No surprises on the back covers. If there is anything i will detail it here, but it's not like you are going to see a book that looks 9.4 from the cover scan and it have a rip on the back cover.

I've never pressed anything, but alot of these books could be bumped into uber high grade if that were done from what i have been told/ (How does one get one of those magic pressing machines? PM me if anyone knows. :)

shipping is going to be $5 flat for as many books as you want. (these will go on the cheap for that price/ media or possibly 1st class). If ya want priority lmk and i will guestimate a price for ya. These shipping prices are for United states, will be more out of the country.(ask if you are interested if you please)..... Paypal, checks, money orders, GOLD, Jewels, etc all accepted. 1st wins. pm's welcome for any questions. Thanky so muchy