• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed

35 posts in this topic

oK Having reached a deal for my ASM 300, I am selling the remainder of my Copper Spideys.

I'll Take It wins it. PMs responded to in order received.

Shipping within N America is $10 for a slab.

Thread will likely run for a day or two as will take me that long to photograph and list books. Will probably do the heavy hitters first. (v2 36, 252, 230) and then will move on to other issues.

Books will ship out Monday unless other arrangements made.

-Rob-

Amazing Spider-Man 230. Just purchased this off the boards recently for about $200 (may have been a bit north of that.) There is a GPA sale of $80 recently that I'm not sure what's up with it. Avg for 90 days is $174. Tougher book.

SOLD

asm230.jpg

I'd be happy to match that since that's floating out there. You got it.

-Rob-

Congrats to both parties :applause:

Answered PM (Was writing my own to you actually)

Rest of the books will get listed tomorrow. I don't have pics of the rest apparently and the kid is asleep in the back room where they're stored so I won't wake him up for comics, despite my thinking comics are the best reason to be woken up in the world.

-Rob-

Alright am going to start listing more books this morning. Pictures are a bit blurry. If someone needs a better one of a particular issue I'll enlist my wife's help when she's home. (I've been struggling with our camera for about an hour and this is best I could do.)

-Rob-