• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Unknown Soldier getting some press coverage

12 posts in this topic

:bump: for this one as well. I read the first trade a few weeks back and enjoyed it quite a bit. Is this book still going?

How has it held up from the beginning?

Yeah, I read/collected this one...powerful series and under-rated in terms of it's selling/interest power.

The first trade was very good and somewhat uncomfortable at the same time. Certainly nothing like the Bronze series but a take that is interesting as all get out. At least I have a little more reading to look forward too.

Great book that had no mainstream followers, and is now an extinct title to be restarted inevitably again in 5 years or more/less. Was gritty like scalped is and just as good.

It has to be hard with these books as you are losing some readers from the word go as they are only reading Superhero books. Lots of other people that would enjoy these series are not reading them because they are "comic books".