• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If this is VG-, what's it take to get a Poor?

34 posts in this topic

I think this book was from the same O.o. collection. No mention of the chip, just the slight staple rust. :screwy:

DRX

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tales-to-Astonish-38-Ant-Man-1st-Egg-Head-fr-g_W0QQitemZ200361283272QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2ea6768ec8&_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

I feel this is one of the issues with the "Qualified" grade, the pricing still needs to reflect the overall grade and really should be used only for higher grade copies with non-grade related defect.

One question would be whether Comiclink just plugs in the grade and it generates the "The Overstreet Price Guide lists this item in the condition offered for $618" comment or if it manually enetered, it could have just been an oversight.

Seriously... how's this rate a VG-?

Superman 7

We will be offering the bottom righthand corner of this book at an upcoming ComicConnect auction.

lol

I heard they slabbed each piece separately! meh