• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

He was Boozad.

97 posts in this topic

There was one who's thread reached over 2000 posts. Went by the name of Boozad. Seven feet tall he was, with arms like tree trunks. His eyes were like steel: cold, hard. Had a shock of hair, red, like the fires of Hell...

:roflmao:

(thumbs u

Comic books.

Oh, and Gav, now that your thread has been moved to the WC, I'm afraid it will never beat the WTTB BaltimoreLauren thread. :(

Thank God for that. I have herpes.

:o:sorry:

That God - he'll sleep with any old trash :insane:

What is this thing you call Boozad?

In the medical community is known as the Herpiocious Silcholous, it's basically, from what I heard two doctors saying, the white mucous that will come out on a person's John, if he doesn't wash for over a month, in some parts of the world it's really cherished, gathered and passed down from generation to generation in Jars, here..if it was to ever come out, we would just clean it with soap and water.. :insane:

What is this thing you call Boozad?

In the medical community is known as the Herpiocious Silcholous, it's basically, from what I heard two doctors saying, the white mucous that will come out on a person's John, if he doesn't wash for over a month, in some parts of the world it's really cherished, gathered and passed down from generation to generation in Jars, here..if it was to ever come out, we would just clean it with soap and water.. :insane:

Then the boozad is to be feared or cleaned? I'm not sure I want to be involved either way...