• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

He was Boozad.

97 posts in this topic

I got something of when a dimebag was worth a dime, so was a peso...

You have an interesting definition of "dimebag."

-slym ( :whistle: )

Willie Nelson, Half baked..I thought everyone knew that quote...except my dimebag is lasts longer than the typical "dimebag"... :grin:

how do you put you tube videos up here??

Post the "embed" link in here, make sure you choose the "using HTML and UBBCode" option in the window below the reply window, or just post in the quick reply box at the bottom of each thread where the HTML and UBBCode is automatically enabled.

It's not easy. You have to find a youtube video that someone put on here. Go to the end where you can search YouTube and find the video. Go to the end where there is an embed link. Post the link and change the Markup to "using HTML and UBBCode".

Pain in the butt. Used to be easier.

85473.jpg.1664cb76c07ae9dea25f9abbe65cedf6.jpg

Post the "embed" link in here, make sure you choose the "using HTML and UBBCode" option in the window below the reply window, or just post in the quick reply box at the bottom of each thread where the HTML and UBBCode is automatically enabled.

ok, did my video link work?