• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC: The New Frontier by Darwyn Cooke

10 posts in this topic

#1 is supposed to ship next week. Anyone excited about this series?

Darwyn was feeling a little nervous about it when I saw him last November - says there's a lot riding on this series. All that I've seen so far looks great, especially the Hal Jordan test pilot stuff.

Kev

When I saw Darwyn in Vegas he was sounding pretty confident. He also sold a big chunk of the original art to a guy while I was visiting with him. I'm looking forward to it and I'm not even a DC fan.

IT RULES IT RULES IT RULES IT RULES IT RULES IT RULES IT RULES IT RULES IT RULES IT RULES IT RULES!

I read the "sneak preview" at my LCS this afternoon. BUY IT. Outstanding.

And, btw, FF 509 is the best issue of FF I've ever read...but that's another story.

Darwyn cooke's work is outstanding. I expect this, although early, to be the best mini series released in 2004. I read the article about it in Wizard, and given how good Selina's Big Score was, I can only expect the same level of excellence here.