• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ghost Rider (1973) 1-81 & Marvel Spotlight 6-11 - 50% of Guide!

109 posts in this topic

SalesHeader.jpg

Not sure how much interest there is in Ghost Rider these days (the flaming motorcycle guy, not that there's anything wrong with that), but I have a bunch to dump and the scans are done, so we'll see what moves at 50% off OSPG. Help me clear this stuff out so's I can ramp up my GA & Pulp collection yay2.gif

I'll have some more sales in the next couple weeks (Starlin based titles: Warlock, Captain Marvel and a nice run of Power Man). Got a set of Howard the Duck too. A bunch more in the coming months, but these are first up. I'll probably have separate threads for each of these (one at a time, naturally) so as to not have one big cornfungled sales thread. Once one thread ends, the other will start up a couple days later. I am more than willing to let a pile sit if you want to peruse later sales threads to save on shipping, just let me know.

Shipping will be exact cost (Priority or Media, your choice), quote to be provided after sale's end (or whenever you're done looking). 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

I'll start with issue 81 and move backwards, shouldn't take me more than a day or two to list all of them. Holler with any questions. Thanks for looking!

Updated list of what's left in this post!

Ghost Rider 81 - 8.5 - OSPG: $13.50 Your price: $6.00

Last issue, tough black cover. I'm giving it an 8.5, but might be a 9.0. 4 or 5 spine ticks keep it down. Nice, solid copy.

GhostRider81.jpg

:takeit:

SOLD! Thanks, my man! I figured that one would go first...it's a pretty nice book.