• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High grade Golden Age horror books - One day sale!

35 posts in this topic

Well either everyones cashed out from the comic link auction or the little scam in the other thread turned people off... very surprised to get so little action thus far on these books... but hey it's only been a few hours.. time for the west coasters to get home from work....I'm willing to deal here folks... ))

I'd love that Phantom Stranger book, but it's a little out of my price range. Especially since I'm supposed to be saving for a new house right now. :(

Nice books though! (thumbs u I imagine a few will go pretty quickly.

Thanks.... I'm open to hear offers ) ... and please do save for that new house..I'm going to be doing that in about 6 months myself. Don't look forward to the Comic buying hiatus I will surely be on (

SCAM??

Excuse me? Why would you write that in my post? Please explain as you have two books you have bought from me and not paid for yet...... if you wish to cancel the purchase you've made from me I have no problem with that. But to post this in my thread is absurd. I'd like to know your reason for posting this?? And please post it in this thread so all can see...

SCAM??

Excuse me? Why would you write that in my post? Please explain as you have two books you have bought from me and not paid for yet...... if you wish to cancel the purchase you've made from me I have no problem with that. But to post this in my thread is absurd. I'd like to know your reason for posting this?? And please post it in this thread so all can see...

I thought he was just asking about "the little scam in the other thread"

SCAM??

I thought he was just asking about "the little scam in the other thread"

Why would he write SCAM?? in my thread to ask a question about a scam in some other thread? We'll I look forward to what he has to say. Rather awkward thing to write I think if it's in the form of a question... this is a sales thread not the Yoda solve my riddle thread...

Thanks BB BTW....