• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High grade Golden Age horror books - One day sale!

35 posts in this topic

Hi there.,,,

I will be listing 15 high grade Golden age horror comics. I had an emergency and need cash in my bank account... There are a few requirements however...

One is that this will only be a one day sale. Two is that this is a cash only sales thread with no trades or time payments. And two is that I will need to be paid by Money order, cashiers check or Bank of America personal check ONLY... sorry no Paypal or checks from other banks. And you will also need to send it out to me ASAP please and promise to do so.

I will list the price of the books very reasonable at good deals so :takeit: in the thread wins ... however if you want to send me a PM offer I will be glad to hear it. However I won't be checking any PM messages until all the books are listed (I will state my final book listing in the post).

Atlas, EC, Superior and DC will be represented.. these are all in great shape and need a good new home )

Thanks and sorry for all the requirments. This is a one time deal here.

FREE SHIPPING in the USA - elsewhere add $10.

Martin

Well either everyones cashed out from the comic link auction or the little scam in the other thread turned people off... very surprised to get so little action thus far on these books... but hey it's only been a few hours.. time for the west coasters to get home from work....I'm willing to deal here folks... ))

Well either everyones cashed out from the comic link auction or the little scam in the other thread turned people off... very surprised to get so little action thus far on these books... but hey it's only been a few hours.. time for the west coasters to get home from work....I'm willing to deal here folks... ))

I'd love that Phantom Stranger book, but it's a little out of my price range. Especially since I'm supposed to be saving for a new house right now. :(

Nice books though! (thumbs u I imagine a few will go pretty quickly.