• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HOTFLIPS Super Supply Sale!!!!!!!!!!!

210 posts in this topic

A+ Thanks for the supplies!
I was geeked when I saw this post, thought Hotflips had a new sales thread :frustrated:

Same here! I was ready to place an order double what I did last time the prices were so good!

Just for those who didn't already know it......the Hotflips folks shipped my stuff quickly....professionally....and I was very pleased. Even when things aren't on super duper sale, I'll be buying again.

THX

Well... unfortunately, not all of my supplies made it that I ordered from this thread. UPS beat the box up and lost some of the boards and all of the bags. :(

But... thanks to the EXCELLENT, and I mean very excellent, customer service of Hotflips, I had replacements before the end of the week.

I can't say it enough. These guys run an A+ class business. They have definately earned my business from this point on (thumbs u

Just for those who didn't already know it......the Hotflips folks shipped my stuff quickly....professionally....and I was very pleased. Even when things aren't on super duper sale, I'll be buying again.

THX

Same here! They have truly earned my business!