• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boardies! Urgent Help Needed - Customs Charges

180 posts in this topic

Why in GOD's name would I know the tax laws in the UK!!?? I certainly don't expect you to know our tax laws!

So why the did you post this?

My advice to him. Pay your freaking taxes.... stop trying to get around them. You can run but you can't hide.

I posted it because usually taxes are NON NEGOTIABLE!. As in, they say you have to pay, you pay.

But there are no taxes to pay are there? So your post was ing useless, pretty much like your honouring your sales.

And posting the same joke your shill did? It was mess the first time round.

Then what the was the point of the thread then? If you knew that in the end nothing would happen, they why the thread?

And I am sorry that you have those ears, he was the one who found it, not me. His "joke" said nothing about turning your ear's red though.

doh! And what's the point of you posting in this thread? Just to insult people? Even if you didn't make a practice out of ripping people off, why would anyone here want to do business with you, or engage in a board conversation? All you ever do is act like a jackazz.

Not true, I act perfectly fine. When people start throwing eggs, I throw them back.

What? What the had I said to you before your 'pay your taxes' post? Anything? No.

And basically if you think saying I have big ears is going to me off that's fine, it didn't bother me when your shill said it either.

You're scum, we all know that, and that's fine with me too.

so if i send some comics and mark them as magazines it will not be applicable to the vat?

Mark parcels to the UK as 'printed matter' and there is no import duty or VAT, no matter what value you put on the package. (thumbs u

Where.

under detailed description of contents

if I put "printed matter" instead of "Batman #227", I'm gonna have a real hard time convincing the USPS to honor an insurance claim if something happens.

So....anywhere else?

Why in GOD's name would I know the tax laws in the UK!!?? I certainly don't expect you to know our tax laws!

So why the did you post this?

My advice to him. Pay your freaking taxes.... stop trying to get around them. You can run but you can't hide.

:gossip: Because he's We Todd Did.

(thumbs u

And Rock, I am glad you are so good at spellings and suchs, I betz it's makes' you feel big n awesome that you can spells these so goods.

A comic reader, and a librarian! I bet YORE a hit with the ladies huh. Oh wait, you have 2 dogs, I do see why though, after all they are dumb and ugly blind.

:applause:

I love it when a mark rises to the challenge...

So easy. Like fish in a barrel...

:cloud9:

I am glad to entertain you Rock. I am sure it is one of the highlights of your day.

Laughing at thieves and scam artists?

Well, not the HIGHLIGHT of my day, but a decent enough way to pass the time. :cloud9:

Oh, and you forgot SOFA KING!

No, dear, I don't use such dreadful language.

he's just being a dickgav, just trying to us off.

keep being a dicktroll, you'll get banned soon enough.

j

Trolling would suggest that I am following someone around. Sure, Fuelman and Flaming do it to me, but I don't do it to anyone.

i'll respond when i get home from work.

j

Rock,

I am not a thieve or a scam artist. I am SLOW to ship, or have been in the past, but I don't outright steal. Big difference. I sent you 1 pm calling you a nerd, hardly plural.

Define slow to ship hm