• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boardies! Urgent Help Needed - Customs Charges

180 posts in this topic

Ugh.

Now ComicShoofly is sending me PMs, just like his banshee of a wife BellaDummy....one more for the ignore pile.

That's right, I said banshee....

Banshee you would please not make a mockery of the Irish Banshee..You will be hearing from the Banshee protection league for sullying the species.

No, but I might get another *spoon* off from Schmidty.... lol

hm should I or shouldn't I..I could be getting in trouble if I dood it..so I may dood it or not.

*trying to find a happy place*

G'wan, g'wan, g'wan...you know you want to. :insane:

Wouldja mind answering my question, oh Grandmaster of the UK shipping, since I know you're not ignoring me...?

Why in GOD's name would I know the tax laws in the UK!!?? I certainly don't expect you to know our tax laws!

And Rock, I am glad you are so good at spellings and suchs, I betz it's makes' you feel big n awesome that you can spells these so goods.

A comic reader, and a librarian! I bet YORE a hit with the ladies huh. Oh wait, you have 2 dogs, I do see why though, after all they are dumb and ugly blind.

[Okay this was completely out of line!! As well as your other joking comments about someone elses ears. Not funny low blows.

Such ignorance in your post.

You are wrong on a lot of counts.

RMA is very nice and a fairly attractive young man. Not only have I seen him. Personally I have known him for over 10 years.

Even if you look like Brad Pitt, which I highly doubt, your attitude makes you look ugly without seeing your face.

He is not only a sweet heart and cutie pie( I am married but not that we didn't flirt ) but he is an interesting conversationalist. He knows a lot about comics and has a lot to say.

You keep defending yourself and spewing hate filled rants. Try just talking instead of hawking and being defensive. Make things right rather than waiting on everyone to forget your mistakes.

RMA also has a strong sense of right and wrong. Something you obviously lack.

I joke w/ RMA a lot but this is only because he has been a friend of mine for so long. Your jokes=not funny.

What is wrong with comic readers? Are these not people who buy supplies?

I really thought you were pleasant in your PMs to me when you had offered to sell me items. I actually thought you were nice..I figured I am new here I'd give you a chance. I am not by nature a nasty person.

I took Flaming telepaths and Skys advice to heart ,but, decided when you PM'd me I'd be open minded and at least hear what you had to offer.

Your treatment of my friends has made it hard to be nice to you.

This posts shows true colors. I was being pleasant to you before. Now I see Flaming Telepath,Boozad, RMA, and everyone else was absolutely right about you.

Not withstanding your past history that has been told and retold on this forum. These comments you made were totally mean spirited. You owe Boozad and RMA apologies as well as all the people you ripped off on this board and everyone you've had such unkind words too. You could just apologize for you, your shills, and Bellawhatever, but you probably won't. You obviously are shameless and have no sense of when you have stepped over the line.

Not shipping? Slow Shipping? Taking money and not delivering as promised? I don't know. I wasn't involved with those transactions but I am sure those who were would be glad to give a rundown.

They way you interact with people has lost you the chance to ever know me as a customer. Also any of my customers or friends that I could recommend reliable businesses too will never hear about you. Unless they ask my opinion, and then I will have to grimace and suggest they buy elsewhere.

I would warn and caution you before you jump me about this post.

As I told you I have been working in comic stores since I was a kid. I have a lot of friends. Not only here but a lot of places in the comic book community. A lot of people on this board know me personally and would take offense. So don't get your panties in a wad and start anything you can't finish. Because I really don't want to hear it from you or your shills.

I can't ban you. I have no special notify mods repeatedly powers. But I personally can abjure you.

I recommend everyone do the same. With the exception of warning people NOT to do business with someone who treats people so shabbily. You cease to exist. You have nothing to offer. You have no business or sales. I hope everyone puts you on Ignore. I wish everyone could.

Abjure would mean I know longer acknowledge you. Don't think it means I won't get back up on this soapbox if you mess with me... or my friends.

Um.

Wow.

I'm speechless.

(enjoy it while it lasts, gents!)

Now ComicShoofly is sending me PMs, just like his banshee of a wife BellaDummy....one more for the ignore pile.

And what a prestigious and rather large pile I'm sure it's becoming.

Ugh.

That's right, I said banshee....

Banshee you would please not make a mockery of the Irish Banshee..You will be hearing from the Banshee protection league for sullying the species.

No, but I might get another *spoon* off from Schmidty.... lol

Keepin' it classy so the rest of us don't have to muddy our boots again, I see. (thumbs u

:cloud9:

Have you eaten such goods!?Personally,I only repurchased

to put them on display,in case they were discontinued.

....now I wont be strongs till me finish,,, :sick:

oh yeah,and I forgot,

you told the arsehole good!

sorry to sully,but it got me gully

i'm Jimmers the drunken man

hm should I or shouldn't I..I could be getting in trouble if I dood it..so I may dood it or not.

*trying to find a happy place*

G'wan, g'wan, g'wan...you know you want to. :insane:

Wouldja mind answering my question, oh Grandmaster of the UK shipping, since I know you're not ignoring me...?

I've got no problem answering your question. (thumbs u

Just not sure what the question is? (shrug)

Well Nick I've refused the package and have been given a phone number for customs and a reference number. But guess what, yep, nobody is answering the phone meh

Now I can understand the PO closing at 12:00 or whatever time, but you'd have thought customs worked weekends wouldn't you?

I can see this taking a while to sort out, but as long as I end up with my Bats #227 and #427 I don't care.

Well Nick I've refused the package and have been given a phone number for customs and a reference number. But guess what, yep, nobody is answering the phone meh

Now I can understand the PO closing at 12:00 or whatever time, but you'd have thought customs worked weekends wouldn't you?

I can see this taking a while to sort out, but as long as I end up with my Bats #227 and #427 I don't care.

It's not actually Customs that you'll be dealing with, Gav. It's the Royal Mail's Customs department, who work on behalf of HMCE.

And they're a bunch of 9.00-5.00 pen-pushers. :(

*Apologies to anyone who's a 9.00-5.00 pen-pusher. I'm sure you're a very nice person.*

:cloud9:

Have you eaten such goods!?Personally,I only repurchased

to put them on display,in case they were discontinued.

....now I wont be strongs till me finish,,, :sick:

oh yeah,and I forgot,

you told the arsehole good!

sorry to sully,but it got me gully

i'm Jimmers the drunken man

It's s'okay..lol Spinach is an inside joke for someone here. I have a can of Allens Popeye Spinach on the shelf by the computer aith all my vintage Popeye collection.

Soooo...it IS my shipment, then?

Why the hell did they ignore the CLEARLY MARKED GIFT section?

Everything else aside, it's marked GIFT, because that's what it is.

To me at least. ;)

I've never encountered this issue before. Lame.

They probably just pulled it at random to be honest. It grieved me seeing it behind that ing glass screen, I was half tempted to pay the guy but I didn't have enough in my pocket.

The guy behind the counter looked at the package when I told him it was printed matter and said 'Oooh, Batman #227 and #247. My son collects comics and he's never had this problem.' So I told him to tell him it sucked. Big time.

They probably just pulled it at random to be honest. It grieved me seeing it behind that ing glass screen, I was half tempted to pay the guy but I didn't have enough in my pocket.

The guy behind the counter looked at the package when I told him it was printed matter and said 'Oooh, Batman #227 and #247. My son collects comics and he's never had this problem.' So I told him to tell him it sucked. Big time.

Well that just sucks Short Bus Russ balls.

So you at least got to SEE the books, then?

Nope, just the USPS box with the label in.

The guy was quite shocked when he saw them valued at $400. So I told him to also tell his son he obviously collects drek. And gave him a great place to buy comic supplies.