• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Link Auction - MMC #41

13 posts in this topic

I believe there was a Marvel Mystery Comics #41 in the Comic Link auction that ended recently, I think it was graded CGC 4.0. Does anyone know what the book ended up going for? Last time I look at it, I believe it was around $940 or something along those lines.

Thanks... (thumbs u

I was wondering why MMC #41 was so hot these days. I guess it's a sleeper issue. Everyone already knows about MMC #40, 44 & #46. I guess #41 is the next one to hit that high number. I was lucky enough to get the Chicago 9.0 copy way back in 2002.

West

WTF? Is it a hard issue to come by?

I honestly I do not know...maybe one of the other GA experts can advise ... (shrug) however, I do think it is a pretty cool cover and with some of the other key MMC books getting out of range for some collectors, some of these iconic cool war time covers may see an increase in demand...hence increase in price spurred on my more collectors trying to acquire these other more affordable issues. I know I am not going to own a #9, but I can go after some of the other MMC issues in mid grade...there are still nice books to jump on in the $800-$1200 range. Maybe not as important as the "keys" but still cool to collect. I am sure they are not going to suddenly depreciate in price either. Just my thoughts on it... :grin:

I was wondering why MMC #41 was so hot these days. I guess it's a sleeper issue. Everyone already knows about MMC #40, 44 & #46. I guess #41 is the next one to hit that high number. I was lucky enough to get the Chicago 9.0 copy way back in 2002.

West

Nice book (thumbs u Picture???

Here is one...

mm41.jpg

BTW, wasn't there also a #40 in the auction? And if so, what did it go for?