• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DareDevil 1 Low Grade

34 posts in this topic

I never mentioned a value. Non of the book's I have posted are for sale. Guide is $272 for a 2.0 This particular book is a bit better. 2.5 IMHO. Low grade, but it is readable without worrying to much. A 2.5 would be in the $325 - $375 area. No one I know would sell a 2.5 for less than $150. Unless they need $$$ in a hurry for some other purchase.

Read the latest Overstreet Price Guide.... A 2.0 is listed at $272. I can scan the page and post it if you like. Your not going to get a 2.5 for $225. I've been collecting for over 25 years. I know the prices of books like this.

2.0 $272 4.0 $544 6.0 $816 8.0 $2380 9.0. $4590 9.2 $6800

Page 532 lower right side of the book. Though the higher the grade the more the book will sell for in general. Over guide in other words. The guide isn't always right. But it is a good reference point. If the book is slabbed you wont get it for $225 that's for dang sure. Raw you may get it a bit cheaper. Nobody likes to leave money on the table.

Even at $218. That's a far bit away from $150 or less. You did say $150 did you not? Post that same book here and see if it sells in less than 1 minute for $150 or less!!

It would be snapped up faster than Usian{sp}? Bolt can run. Even the person who won that book on Ebay got a very good deal . So go right ahead and post a 2.5 CGC graded DD 1. My nephew has been looking for a copy for awhile now. He'll have to be ultra quick with the :takeit: though. So go watch Back To The Future McFly. Maybe there will be a DD 1 in the movie for $150 or less. BTW the book isn't for sale. So why your even going down that road is beyond me. 'Nuff Said.