• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Showcase 60 First SA Spectre

19 posts in this topic

Once more your grades are very much appreciated. Pages are OW. Thanks I will try to get get of the "your watermarking". But there are no issues to be seen in theses area's of the book. BC LE is a printers crease. Lower area below the Printing crease is scanner debris{hair}? Not a stain. I'll be sure to clean the scanner before any further PGM request's. Thanks Again.

85092.jpg.0ad825ce7d6cc4f30d0d050c1732bb48.jpg

85093.jpg.97eec1e3f13609b3993f816d9ce39f16.jpg

Bottom staple is tight and secure. I appreciate the grades. 4.5?? Fellow boardies would have a field day with a Smitty sales thread. I have this book graded as a nice 6.0

Again, sell book's on the boards Smitty, If you grade like this all the time. Your leaving a tonne of money on the sales table. Good for the buyers, bad for you.

Smitty. I have the book in hand. It is much better than a 4.5 No need to pay for the grading. It is staying raw.

Why if you can get it slabbed for free?

Boozad. I have never, nor will I ever submit a book to The CGC. I can grade a book pretty well. I'm getting much better at restoration checks as well. I don't need any company to tell me what a book grades at. I always buy the book, not the slab. If the book has all ready been slabbed. But I have had a few people I know submit to The CGC. That's good and close enough for me.

Boozad. I have never, nor will I ever submit a book to The CGC. I can grade a book pretty well. I'm getting much better at restoration checks as well. I don't need any company to tell me what a book grades at. I always buy the book, not the slab. If the book has all ready been slabbed. But I have had a few people I know submit to The CGC. That's good and close enough for me.

FYI, this is a CGC thread. If you do not want to use CGC services you should not brag about it on their site.

FY!??? Like I didn't know this is a CGC site.... The CGC does a valuable service for this industry. The restoration check alone is worth getting a book slabbed. But I don't need that. A lot of people do. I have told people to send book's to The CGC. I will buy a slabbed CGC book as well. I personally don't submit book's, so what. The CGC is the best at what they do. Want and need are two different things. I can grade my own book's just fine. For those that cant or want the Resto check and grade. The CGC is the best, without question. Bragging? Show me that. I'd like to see it.