• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 181, Cerebus 4, plus lot of books under $5

67 posts in this topic

:news:

8/30 UPDATE - Last post has reduced prices on a couple books, including the 181 and a listing of what's left.

:news:

First sales thread, looking to move some of my dupes and a mid-grade copy of Hulk 181.

Will be listing tonight and will let thread run until next Friday. I'll send invoices then, unless you PM me asking for one. Shipping will take place the day after payment.

First :takeit: wins.

If I'm working with someone on PM, I'll place the book on hold.

Shipping for th IH slab to the US will be via flat rate priority box. I'll only charge exact shipping for that. For everything else, $5 flat, regardless of what you buy. Payment via Paypal please.

Understand I've got a low post count and that's a concern for some. To put some at ease, a couple things about me. 1) Post count is low, but a great many of those posts have been purchases...all have been completed promptly and in good taste. 2) I'll eat the 3% Paypal fee so that your protected. 3) Although I don't sell a lot of funny books on eBay (primary is nursery business), I have 100% feedback on 2K transactions on ebay under two id's. They are bonsai-one and ohiogrower (shill....kidding of course), feel free to check me out. 4) I've taped my id to my scanner, so that you know I'm holding the books. 5) Returns accpeted (within a reasonable time period).

Any questions PM me.

Ok, new scanner is hooked-up, beer is cold...on with the show.

Cerebus #4 - First Print - 7.5/8.0 - :news:SOLD

Looks nice for a black cover. There are no creases, spine bends, or anything like that and the corners are sharp. There is a small bit of wrinkling in once spot on the bottom front edge that is not real noticable (no color break and you have to hold at an angle to see). The cover is like the Jeff Smith Bone books, meaning you can see a couple of places where a thumb has hit it. Back cover is pretty nice, but there is a little browning (I mean very little!) on one edge.

cerebus_fc.jpg

cerebus_bc.jpg