• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blue's Marvel & DC Sale ... BA, SA, X-Men, Strange Tales, TTA, CGC, Raw

69 posts in this topic

Will be listing both Marvel and DC, BA and SA, raw and graded. Need to come up with some funds to pay for my 11 month old shih tzu's doctor bill. She had been sick all week and we took her to the vet today. The vet's bill was more then expected.

th_Hilo8-17005.jpg

Shipping will be at exact cost. Insurance required on all purchases over $200. Payment by check, money order, or Paypal "personal" (unless otherwise noted).

PM's are welcome and :takeit: in the thread rules unless book is on hold.

Hassle free return policy on all raw books (minus shipping). I just ask that you notify me within three days of receiving the book(s) and return them within seven days.

Superman #144 7.0/7.5

Here is a very nice ten-cent Superman that would grade in the VF/VF+ range if not for a small tear at the right edge. Another nice looking copy I picked up from Foolkiller awhile back. Priced $20 less then what I paid.

$65 $50

Superman14470to7570.jpg

So sorry about the pup. Any ASM or FF?

Thanks. :foryou: Let me check, may have a couple Spideys.

btw, our dogs name is Bisou. She's scrappy (in a cute way) but just not this week. Hopefully she will be okay once the antibiotics kick in.