• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pulp Posters

4 posts in this topic

Found this site this morning. I am in no way affiliated with them, and I cannot vouch for the quality of their products or services. Also, if this post violates any kind of board policies or etiquette let me know and I'll gladly remove, just figured the pulpies out there might be interested.

That being said...nice selection of pulp covers available as posters (also cigarette cases etc). Mostly GGA/cheesecake/bondage type imagery from the various Spicy pulps as well as Mens Adventure stag-type pulps. Too bad no Weird Tales though...

http://www.artsnotdead.com/vintage-pulp-fiction-magazine-cover-art-posters-prints-s/34.htm

i assume that they assume that moost of those images have lapsed into public domain or, if they haven't, nobody is going to bother to enforce the copyright. i wonder if they do these print on demand?

i assume that they assume that moost of those images have lapsed into public domain or, if they haven't, nobody is going to bother to enforce the copyright. i wonder if they do these print on demand?

You're probably right on both counts: print-on-demand would be very cost-effective for something niche like this, and the fact that there are no Weird Tales makes me think they are sensitive to copyright issues.