• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four #112 art page recreation

10 posts in this topic

Hulk versus Thing Round 2:

I am going to be doing a few comic page recreations in the next few weeks, the idea is that I would like to sell them at an upcoming comic show in October here in Edmonton.

For my first ever page recreation I decided to do a page from my first ever comic book purchased which was Fantastic Four issue 112. I loved that cover, and wow the action inside.

I think my recreation turned out pretty good. Let me know what you guys think.

Artboy99

FF112page.jpg

Cool! How are you at Infantino/Anderson recreations?

pretty confident I could do it justice.

You might want to put your other art in this thread Karl.

This page is very cool. How long have you been drawing?

Thanks Dave,

I have been drawing since I was 3 years old. While I have never really worked for any comic book company I have worked as a professional artist for 20 years, just took a recent break from it for 3 years and currently work to pay the bills as a banker believe it or not.

Artboy99... great work! Are you an existing comic book art professional or one seeking work for publication? What's your name? Do you have a website?

Not an existing comic book artist, but I always wanted to be and I drew my own comics when I was younger. Yes I am interested in doing comic art.

My real name is Karl Janot, and no I do not have a website, although I used to ( like 5 years ago ). Thanks for asking.

I would be very interested in comic recreations.I cant afford the real deals,but would love to have more original artwork for display.I think your artwork is brilliant and would love to know if you do commissions :wishluck: