• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman #232 CGC 8.5

50 posts in this topic

Times are getting a tad tight in the Boozad household so I need to move a book or two to lighten the load. Everybody knows I love my Bronze Bats so will know this really is a regrettable sale. :(

Payment will need to be by Paypal. The price includes shipping from the UK, tracking, insurance and signature confirmation on receipt.

PMs are welcome, and I'll gladly mark the book as on hold if I'm working with somebody. Other than that :takeit: rules.

Batman #232 CGC 8.5 - 1st Ra's Al Ghul

$180 shipped.

th_Batman232.jpgth_Batman232CGC85.jpg

For those who aren't aware, Gav's taken a one week vacation, courtesy of the Mods. :(

This sales thread will be revived in a week's time. (thumbs u

Yup, heard from Gav today and he wanted me to post this book is on-hold until his return next week, but still available for sale.

Gav will be back soon enough.

Someone send me his email please.

Pat,

If what I am thinking you are thinking is correct, :applause:

Probably not. I sent him an email about a box I have to ship him, and cursed him out for being a knucklehead and selling this book..

What were you thinking? PM me.

Gavs one of my favorite people here. Him getting a strike makes me mad.. :mad:

P.S. I have 3 copies of this book I think. Or two, I am not sure at the moment..

Congratulations!

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

You get two or three "blahblahs" for that. :baiting:

One is already signed by adams. The next will be an Adams/Oneil double sig to match my 227 and 251 (thumbs u