• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boozad takes a vacation

111 posts in this topic

Everyone falls on tough times at some point. I was in a tough time when I joined here years ago.

The problem is that Russ not only did not deliver his services or products, he broke contact for months on end and then came back with a big sale and acted like nothing happened.

That is a brazen public display in the middle of a community that is tight knit and looks out for one another. It was a slap in the face for every person on here who had read and followed what had happened previously.

It shows that to him that either it was not that big of a deal (judging by how easily he shrugged it off without much humility or public), or that he is a lying stealing con artist and is back for more action.

Whichever one is right is irrelvant. If I were to act that way I wouldn't want my friends defending me.

This really pizzes me off. Someone send me Gavs email.

Anyone who is a friend of comicsupply can chug antifreeze.

I have known him before he opened up comic supply.

So you're saying that he was honest before he met you?

He rips people off. Im sorry that you give a rats arse about people trolling him, or out and out disrespecting him. But anyone who takes someone elses money and doesnt ship the product is a lowlife. I dont care what "problems" he has had. I really could care less what anyone else has to say in his defense. But in the end, you are defending a lowlife. Which really speaks volumes for yourself. Tell him to make whats right NOW, not work on it. Give an actual apology. And let him get a job. Nobody needs to have the money they work for tied up because the person who was supposed to deliver a service didnt,couldnt, or wouldnt.

Its his own problem. And you just look dumber than a pile of rocks for defending him. I dont know you, I dont care if you are his shill. But I am fairly confident that your days here will be short if you side with crooks.

Threatening people on here are we?

He rips people off. Im sorry that you give a rats arse about people trolling him, or out and out disrespecting him. But anyone who takes someone elses money and doesnt ship the product is a lowlife. I dont care what "problems" he has had. I really could care less what anyone else has to say in his defense. But in the end, you are defending a lowlife. Which really speaks volumes for yourself. Tell him to make whats right NOW, not work on it. Give an actual apology. And let him get a job. Nobody needs to have the money they work for tied up because the person who was supposed to deliver a service didnt,couldnt, or wouldnt.

Its his own problem. And you just look dumber than a pile of rocks for defending him. I dont know you, I dont care if you are his shill. But I am fairly confident that your days here will be short if you side with crooks.

Not quite. Generally people like this are "shunned" or banned. Has absolutely nothing to do with me. (thumbs u

No, I think he was implying that Winter is coming. I see no threat.

Whichever one is right is irrelvant. If I were to act that way I wouldn't want my friends defending me.

Who's defending you?

***you are beating this dead horse, again***

lol