• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slow is smooth and smooth is fast

161 posts in this topic

I just pooped my pants. :blush:

I just pooped your pants, too.

But was it smooth?
Creamy..

And the lynching is annoying. The members who are just shady characters are annoying. And the members who are always nasty and sarcastic are also annoying.

I wish for a happier time. And that someone would post some affordable Tec slabs I dont have in the marketplace.

Definitions of Diatribes on the Web:

:news:

Know your Diatribes. (thumbs u

Diatribes is the sixth album by Napalm Death, originally released in 1996 on Earache Records. This album was their final UK album chart entry ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diatribes

diatribe - fulmination: thunderous verbal attack

wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Diatribe is the name of a weekly column by Greek-Australian journalist, poet and lawyer Dean Kalimniou appearing in the Melbourne Greek language newspaper Neos Kosmos since 2001.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diatribe_(newspaper_column)

Diatribe is the self-titled full length released by Diatribe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diatribe_(album)

Diatribe was an Industrial rock group from San Jose, California which was active in the 1990's. They had a sound similar to 16 Volt and Chemlab ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diatribe_(band)

diatribe - An abusive, bitter denunciation; A prolonged discourse; A speech or writing which bitterly denounces something

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/diatribe

hm

Definitions of Diatribes on the Web:

:news:

Know your Diatribes. (thumbs u

Diatribes is the sixth album by Napalm Death, originally released in 1996 on Earache Records. This album was their final UK album chart entry ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diatribes

diatribe - fulmination: thunderous verbal attack

wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Diatribe is the name of a weekly column by Greek-Australian journalist, poet and lawyer Dean Kalimniou appearing in the Melbourne Greek language newspaper Neos Kosmos since 2001.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diatribe_(newspaper_column)

Diatribe is the self-titled full length released by Diatribe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diatribe_(album)

Diatribe was an Industrial rock group from San Jose, California which was active in the 1990's. They had a sound similar to 16 Volt and Chemlab ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diatribe_(band)

diatribe - An abusive, bitter denunciation; A prolonged discourse; A speech or writing which bitterly denounces something

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/diatribe

hm

I don't see what Arch had against Greek-Australian journalist, poet and lawyer Dean Kalimniou

But was it smooth?
Creamy..

And the lynching is annoying. The members who are just shady characters are annoying. And the members who are always nasty and sarcastic are also annoying.

I wish for a happier time. And that someone would post some affordable Tec slabs I dont have in the marketplace.

If they did away with all those people there would be nobody left posting.

But was it smooth?
Creamy..

:slapfight:

I'm gonna enter into a transaction with myself.

Screw myself out of the deal.

Nominate myself for the probation list.

Get all indignant with myself because I'm on on probation list

Refuse to make good with myself

And finally get myself put on the Hall of Shame list.

And then give the finger to the entire board by ignoring the problem and proceeding like nothing has happened while trying to sell to myself again.

Lynch mobs, get your pitchfolks and torches ready.

That reminds me of the punchline of one of my favorite jokes.

A man is at a bar and getting filthy drunk. He has one shot too many and gets sick all over himself. He looks at his buddy and says, "Man, my wife is gonna kill me for ruining this shirt." His buddy tells him, "Just stuff a $20 in your shirt pocket and when your wife gets on you about the shirt, tell her the $20 is from the guy who got sick on your shirt, to make up for the unfortunate accident." "That's awesome", the guy says, and starts his short walk home.

The next morning his wife is going through his clothes, asks about the mess and the twenty, and the guy explains it exactly as his buddy had laid it out. It seemed to be working really well and the man was pleased. Then his wife asked him, Well, what is this fifty dollar bill doing in here?"

The guy moans back,"The fifty is from the guy that pooped in my pants."

But was it smooth?
Creamy..

Well, that's not really true but I'm betting most people would have a pretty good idea of who would and who wouldn't be left around there.

hm