• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM X-MEN 58 Havok

15 posts in this topic

Gorgeous cover no complaints from me. Internal WP's according to OWL guide.

XMen58CoverWP.jpg

Back cover is tight all the way around with perfect edges and corners. What I could not detect with the human eye is a very slight tick mid way by the spine but like I said it is very faint. Ok, only problem with this book is the Slight crease that starts right at the edge of the graduate's hat to the edge of the book and that is it.

XMen58BackWP.jpg

9.4 or maybe 9.6, depending on how CGC treats that spine stress line on the back cover.

Is this and the other SA Marvels you've posted so far from the same original collection?

Congrats, it's a killer collection. If you'd be willing to share anything about the collection (how far back the high grade goes, how many publishers and titles, how it was acquired, how the books were purchased and stored, etc), I'd love to hear about it. (thumbs u