• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

is there any demand for michael turner's civil war covers?

10 posts in this topic

Nah they aint worth hardly a thing...and ill be more than glad to take them off your hands! :grin:

Nah they aint worth hardly a thing...and ill be more than glad to take them off your hands! :grin:

hey, if you're serious, PM me an offer that's good for you. i don't expect much

edit: i have m. turner variants of civil war #'s 2, 3, 4, 5, & 6

Way to keep it close to the vest there Mr. Negotiator... (thumbs u

Way to keep it close to the vest there Mr. Negotiator... (thumbs u

hey, i'm just being honest © andre 3000

i have no idea what modern stuff goes for, and ebay wasn't much help (most of the books had no bids). plus, i'd much rather get rid of the stuff and make room for something else, than hold onto these books.

They are still even releasing variant covers that Turner did after his death on recent releases of other series.

Also, my lcs has ton of the civil war Turner covers that are CGC 9.6-9.8 in which he put some on ebay at one point and they did not sell.

They are still even releasing variant covers that Turner did after his death on recent releases of other series.

Also, my lcs has ton of the civil war Turner covers that are CGC 9.6-9.8 in which he put some on ebay at one point and they did not sell.

Yeah at this point if they aren't signed by Turner. You aren't going to get much. If I didn't have them all already. I would gladly take them off of your hands.