• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men: First Class movie in 2010 according to IMDB

7 posts in this topic

Looks like Singer is back on board with the X franchise.

Because it's in production, not much from IMDB http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1270798/

Try this one http://www.movieweb.com/movies/film/FIgUTolhYjwIki

This one says 2012. Right under the media box. http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=22630

You know-- a couple of years ago I'd have been SUPER excited about a Singer X-Men movie. He messed up Superman so unbelievably badly that I'm not sure I'm willing to see his take on a superhero franchise again even though he did an excellent job with it before.

And first class? Do we need a reboot of a franchise that's actually pretty good?

I'm putting my vote toward hoping it doesn't get made, personally.

-Rob-

You know-- a couple of years ago I'd have been SUPER excited about a Singer X-Men movie. He messed up Superman so unbelievably badly that I'm not sure I'm willing to see his take on a superhero franchise again even though he did an excellent job with it before.

And first class? Do we need a reboot of a franchise that's actually pretty good?

-Rob-

I'll agree to that

-Rob-

I'll agree to that

I'll disagree, Bryan Singer is a Good Director, every director has had missteps, his good films are still great, Usual suspects, Apt pupil, hell even Valkyrie was bearable despite Tom Cruise as a German - i consider that a difficult task for anyone.

-Rob-

I'll agree to that

I'll disagree, Bryan Singer is a Good Director, every director has had missteps, his good films are still great, Usual suspects, Apt pupil, hell even Valkyrie was bearable despite Tom Cruise as a German - i consider that a difficult task for anyone.

But was it a misstep or did he leap a building in a single bound?

-Rob-