• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is Todd McFarlane's baseball worth these days?

What is the $3 million ball worth today?  

483 members have voted

1. 1. What is the $3 million ball worth today?

40 posts in this topic

Rare Big Mac stuff still sells for big money in the baseball collectors market. There are some really fanatical collectors out there plus I am sure UD would shill out some big bucks to get the ball so they could cut it up and put it in baseball gu cards. I don't think it is worth the 3 mill anymore but it is still very valuable.

From what I've read on here, UD will not have a license for baseball cards anymore. Only Topps.

Kinda sorta Sean.Topps has the mlb license.Upper Deck has the license from the players union.UD can make cards they just cant use the mlb logos.

In my opinion Hank Aaron is still the owner of the home run record.Mr. Bonds record should be rejected and not taint the hallowed halls of Cooperstown. :preach:

rant over

(thumbs u

And they should let Pete Rose in while they're at it.

after 146 votes, results are below. you guys are all over the place on opinion of value. most popular answer was to trade some spawn comics & Patrick Roy figures for the ball

more than $3,000,000

-

2 01%

$1,000,000-$3,000,000

-

8 05%

$250,000-$1,000,000

-

16 11%

$100,000-$250,000

-

16 11%

$50,000-$100,000

-

19 13%

$10,000-$50,000

-

21 14%

$1000-$10,000

-

13 9%

$100-$1000

-

3 02%

$100-$500

-

6 04%

I'd give him 10 Spawn #1 and a Patrick Roy McFarlane MIB toy for it

-

42 29%

In my opinion Hank Aaron is still the owner of the home run record.Mr. Bonds record should be rejected and not taint the hallowed halls of Cooperstown. :preach:

rant over

(thumbs u

Pete Rose will be in the HOF...after he dies.Gambling is the biggest no no in baseball.Kind of a shame but he made his own bed.

rant over

(thumbs u

(thumbs u (thumbs u

rant over

(thumbs u

Pete Rose will be in the HOF...after he dies.Gambling is the biggest no no in baseball.Kind of a shame but he made his own bed.

(thumbs u

rant over

(thumbs u

This guy's still in the Hall:

58193125.jpg

rant over

(thumbs u

58193125.jpg

:roflmao:

rant over

(thumbs u

58193125.jpg

He never gambled on football.

rant over

(thumbs u

58193125.jpg

TRUE .......... but do you think he would get into the Hall if the voting was held today?

His football stats warrant his inclusion in the Hall obviously.

rant over

(thumbs u

58193125.jpg

TRUE .......... but do you think he would get into the Hall if the voting was held today?

His football stats warrant his inclusion in the Hall obviously.

I think many HOF members would no longer be if we voted today.And I would be glad if that piece of OJ was no longer a stain on the fb HOF.