• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 181 CGC 9.0 OFF-WHITE-WHITE

21 posts in this topic

ARRR :frustrated:I just bought a PS3 yesterday,and now I'm out of money :pullhair:.I hope the book go's to a good collecter (thumbs u

Your PS3 cost $1200? :o You got hosed! :sick:

Speaking of PS3, you have to buy Batman Arkham Asylum. Just got it yesterday, really cool.

ARRR :frustrated:I just bought a PS3 yesterday,and now I'm out of money :pullhair:.I hope the book go's to a good collecter (thumbs u

NO!!! I did not pay $1200 for a PS3 I just ran of money to get a book.Those that make any sense?

NO!!! I did not pay $1200 for a PS3 I just ran of money to get a book.Those that make any sense?

Why would anyone pay $1200 for a PS3? That money would be better spent on a Hulk 181 (:

First :takeit: gets it. Shipping from Canada $15 to the US. Can provide references if needed, depending on this selling i might put up a 9.6 copy later on. Thanks for looking. Lastly if your on the probation list, settle the dispute as i will not sell it to you otherwise.

:golfclap:

you shouldn't post this, captainsofindustry frowns on these posts. doh!

Thanks for letting me know.

:baiting:

:jokealert:

you shouldn't post this, captainsofindustry frowns on these posts. doh!

Thanks for letting me know.

:baiting:

:jokealert:

HAHA!!!ok you got me,I didn't know it was a joke doh!