• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More cover and page recreations

14 posts in this topic

If anyone is interested in seeing some more cover/interior page recreations, here are some inking samples that I did for my portfolio:

Amazing Spider-Man #294 cover - After Mike Zeck:

artasm294cover.jpg

Avengers #93 splash - After Neal Adams:

artavengerssplash.jpg

Captain America #257, page 6 - After John Byrne, unpublished:

artcap257pg6.jpg

Nexus page - After Steve Rude:

artnexus.jpg

X-Men #138 unpublished splash - After John Byrne:

artbyrnesplash.jpg

X-Men 2099 #14 cover - After Ron Lim:

artxmen2099_14cover.jpg

For anyone who may be interested, I am doing commissions for character illustrations, cover recreations, and will ink other artists' work. You can PM me for further details. I have done inking for Big Bang Comics at Image, and David Hahn's Serena series at Antarctic Press, along with some other small press work.

Thanks for looking,

Patrick

You ever do any of the non-superhero comics? (Like Archie, Lil Lu-Lu, Scooby, etc) And what's a ball-park for a cover recreation?

ML

I would be glad to work on any genre; horror, funny animal, humor, crime, etc. I'm going to be starting on a Tomb of Dracula #16 cover recreation soon.

As for price, I am doing full recreations for $200, but deduct $50 if the buyer wants no logos or lettering. I will also add watercolor for $50 (which I am doing with the TOD cover).