• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotflips.com...the story of why I'd sniff their armpits.

43 posts in this topic

I was in need of some Mylite2's and Full-Back boards.

So...when hotflips.com posted that they were having a sale in the marketplace forums...I jumped at the chance to place my first order with them. Here's how it went down:

Wednesday (Sept. 2nd)

I called Hotflips on wednesday afternoon to pay for the 23 packs of Mylite2's and 21 packs of Full-Backs I had ordered in their sale thread. I dialed their toll-free number and, after one ring, a friendly gentleman answered the phone.

Let me repeat that...after a SINGLE ring of their phone, it was answered by someone who kindly asked if they could be of assistance to me. I soon learned that I was speaking to Jeff at Hotflips, and I told him I would like to pay for an order I had PM'd him about. He thanked me for my order and took down my information and said they'd get the products out to me right away.

Friday (Sept. 4th)

I get home from work and find three large boxes waiting for me. The items are well packed and everything seems to have arrived safely (most likely thanks to Charles at Hotflips).

They took payment for my order, packed it and shipped it halfway across the country...in two days.

Unbeliebable service, hotflips! :applause:(worship)

Prove it with online tracking information.

xoxo

greggy

greggy's just mad because it took 3 days to get his order. :P

Yeah, he whines like a three-year old if you don't ship those books right away. Not that fast shipping is ever a problem won my end. :whistle:

So...when hotflips.com posted that they were having a sale in the marketplace forums...I jumped at the chance to place my first order with them. Here's how it went down:

Wednesday (Sept. 2nd)

I called Hotflips on wednesday afternoon to pay for the 23 packs of Mylite2's and 21 packs of Full_Backs I had ordered in their sale thread. I dialed their toll-free number and, after one ring, a friendly gentleman answered the phone.

Let me repeat that...after a SINGLE ring of their phone, it was answered by someone who kindly asked if they could be of assistance to me. I soon learned that I was speaking to Jeff at Hotflips, and I told him I would like to pay for an order I had PM'd him about. He thanked me for my order and took down my information and said they'd get the products out to me right away.

Friday (Sept. 4th)

I get home from work and find three large boxes waiting for me. The items are well packed and everything seems to have arrived safely (most likely thanks to Charles at Hotflips).

They took payment for my order, packed it and shipped it halfway across the country...in two days.

Maybe Comicsupply could take some notes.... hm

Wednesday (Sept. 2nd)

I called Hotflips on wednesday afternoon to pay for the 23 packs of Mylite2's and 21 packs of Full_Backs I had ordered in their sale thread. I dialed their toll-free number and, after one ring, a friendly gentleman answered the phone.

Friday (Sept. 4th)

Maybe Comicsupply could take some notes.... hm

They would lose the notes, then turn around and blame it on Hot Flips for not following up and making sure they still had their notes.

Hotflips is absolutely awesome. I was on vacation this week and noticed the sale thread yesterday. Sent Jeff a PM about some mylite2 and fullbacks I wanted to order and then realized that the sale thread was closed.

Jeff honored the sale prices EVEN THOUGH THE THREAD WAS CLOSED. I felt like an insufficiently_thoughtful_person because I didn't notice that but I was blown away by the fact that he gave me everything on sale. Luckily, I live about 20 mins away from their shop so I ran over last night, picked everything up.

Jeff and Charles get it...good products, great prices, and fast shipping. You'd be a fool to order from anyone else. They are great guys.

On another note...I picked up a pack of the mylite CGC bags...man they are awesome.

Thanks guys!!!

Hotflips is absolutely awesome. I was on vacation this week and noticed the sale thread yesterday. Sent Jeff a PM about some mylite2 and fullbacks I wanted to order and then realized that the sale thread was closed.

Jeff honored the sale prices EVEN THOUGH THE THREAD WAS CLOSED. I felt like an insufficiently_thoughtful_person because I didn't notice that but I was blown away by the fact that he gave me everything on sale. Luckily, I live about 20 mins away from their shop so I ran over last night, picked everything up.

Jeff and Charles get it...good products, great prices, and fast shipping. You'd be a fool to order from anyone else. They are great guys.

On another note...I picked up a pack of the mylite CGC bags...man they are awesome.

Thanks guys!!!

I need some mylite cgc bags

I guess they don't fit in flat rate priority boxes

Now THAT is customer service!

Wednesday (Sept. 2nd)

I called Hotflips on wednesday afternoon to pay for the 23 packs of Mylite2's and 21 packs of Full-Backs I had ordered in their sale thread. I dialed their toll-free number and, after one ring, a friendly gentleman answered the phone.

Friday (Sept. 4th)

Its been like that with every order I've ever placed. Period!! You cant, and wont beat the price or service. Its too bad other companies cant operate like this. Then we would'nt have to hear them constantly pizzing and moaning, making excuses, and giving everyone here a headache. Hot-Flips rules.

DRX