• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-MEN CGC books - Byrne era, OK...THIS is the last price cut

12 posts in this topic

Hi, I just recently found this forum and so far I think it's pretty awesome. This is my first sale here so I think I have the hang of the rules.

I'm offering free FedEx Express saver shipping with tracking number to anywhere in the continental United States ( sorry, no international orders ) and I accept payment via PayPal.

:takeit: in the thread will get the book, but I will certainly entertain offers via PM...I am not made of stone :)

Prices slashed! I forgot to mention that these will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.

One of the members was kind enough to suggest posting some references since I'm so new to the board. I've been an ebay member for over 10 years with 100% feedback mostly as a buyer. http://myworld.ebay.com/csager1

Please do not hesitate to purchase or make an offer. I used to work in shipping so when I send a comic you can be sure that it will be packaged securely and arrive safely.

I have slashed prices for a second time. I'll be keeping these books available until Midnight on Labor Day. After that I'll be trying to sell them somewhere else. Thanks again for looking :)

The thrill of my very first sale on the forum has spurred me on to slash prices one more time. This is the absolute last time I will be slashing prices on these books. They will be available here for the next 24 hours at which time I hope to regain my sanity :insane: and try my luck in other venues.

Thanks for looking.

Thread Closed - I hope to have more stuff in the coming weeks to sell, some BA Marvel stuff.