• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #194 CGC 9.8/CAP #101 CGC 9.6/X-Men 101 CGC 9.0

59 posts in this topic

out of 954 copies submitted...only 50 have landed a 9.8. :whatthe: Now that's a rare specimen.

Is it ?

That seems like alot to me

How many collectors will be seeking out this insifnificnat book at any given time in history ?

I LOVE the Cap 101 - great book

First off, this is borderline thread krapping. Joey is trying to sell a book. Second off, Black Cat is a character that had huge implications to Spidey Story lines for years, so it's far from an insignificant book. Lastly, someone thinks it's significant as the 12-month average for this book is $650. This is a GREAT price for the book. 50 bucks under 12-month and 95 dollars under last sale. That's the only sort of comment that should be in his thread.

^^

How can that spidey 194 be higher price than the Cap 101 ?

That Cap 101 is hard book to find in high grade. Its a quality SILVER AGE book

Spidey 194 is common modern

Geez , this hobby blows my mind sometimes

ASM 194 is a common modern but VERY hard to find in 9.8, let alone well centered .

Common Bronze! :makepoint:

out of 954 copies submitted...only 50 have landed a 9.8. :whatthe: Now that's a rare specimen.

Is it ?

How many collectors will be seeking out this insifnificnat book at any given time in history ?

First off, this is borderline thread krapping. Joey is trying to sell a book. Second off, Black Cat is a character that had huge implications to Spidey Story lines for years, so it's far from an insignificant book. Lastly, someone thinks it's significant as the 12-month average for this book is $650. This is a GREAT price for the book. 50 bucks under 12-month and 95 dollars under last sale. That's the only sort of comment that should be in his thread.

Agreed, this whole discussion doesn't belong here. Start a thread about respective values and allow a quality seller to sell in peace.

:bump:

For Sale

ASM #194 CGC 9.8 OW/W

Pressed = Yes

First :takeit: gets it.

GPA is $660 for last 12 months and $695 for the last sale.

$625 shipped.

scan0014-9.jpg

CAP #101 CGC 9.6 OW/W

Pressed = Yes

GPA is $543 for last 12 months and $550 for the last sale.

$500 shipped.

scan0017-7.jpg

X-Men #101 CGC 9.o OW/W Looks more like a 9.4 but small stain on BC brings it down.

Pressed = Yes

GPA is $143 for last 12 months .

$125 shipped.

scan0003-13.jpg

Is it ?

^^

+1

Yes, it's a warehouse find book like FF 44 and Thor 132 and more common in high grade than most, but it's still worth what GPA says it's worth in 9.6.

Well no SA book may be as common as Thor 132 in high grade... hm

ASM 194 is a common modern but VERY hard to find in 9.8, let alone well centered .

lol

It's all prespective.

To me any book with a 25 cents price or more on the cover, unless it's a SA annual, is a modern.

lol

It's all prespective.

To me any book with a 25 cents price or more on the cover, unless it's a SA annual, is a modern.

I have to agree. I still look at 25 cent books as moderns :preach:

lol

It's all prespective.

I have to agree. I still look at 25 cent books as moderns :preach:

+1 I get the GA, SA and BA but after that everything belongs to the NA or New Age.

It blew when the price of newstand comics started jumping up in price every few months.

Is it ?

Actually, I don't think the discussion is out-of-bounds, nor do I think it will impact Joe's sales thread . . . I think y'all should just lighten up a bit :grin:

Is it ?

Actually, I don't think the discussion is out-of-bounds, nor do I think it will impact Joe's sales thread . . . I think y'all should just lighten up a bit :grin:

I agree David. I look at a book like the ASM #194 and at times I do sit back and go "I could buy a really nice copy of Hulk #4, 5, 6 in CGC 6.5 to 7.0 for the same price this book commands. Seems a little off, but thats what the market dictates.

I figure if I go another page or two I can set a market record for the longest thread with the most replies without an actual sale taking place.

Is it ?

I agree David. I look at a book like the ASM #194 and at times I do sit back and go "I could buy a really nice copy of Hulk #4, 5, 6 in CGC 6.5 to 7.0 for the same price this book commands. Seems a little off, but thats what the market dictates.

Thats what the market dictates....hello.....anybody remember the tech bubble ? the housing bubble ? This market is no more rational. Apples and Oranges ladies. Appleas and Oranges.

Is it ?

Thats what the market dictates....hello.....anybody remember the tech bubble ? the housing bubble ? This market is no more rational. Apples and Oranges ladies. Appleas and Oranges.

I remember the tech bubble. I also remember manners. I'm not seeing either being applied to this thread.