• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Drek-A-Lot in da house!!!

300 posts in this topic

I should be way more drunk by now. I remember the days of drunken sales threads where I would wake up the next morning and wonder...'Oh, God, what did I post last night?" That hasn't happened in a while.

That's easy to fix :baiting:

Iron Man 100 8.5 7.00 :news: SOLD

Great Starlin cover....I'm still pizzed this wasn't a giant size book. Shellhead deserved it.

I've always thought if they gave Iron Man over to Starlin for a few years.....he would have shone.

scan0029.jpg

I should be way more drunk by now. I remember the days of drunken sales threads where I would wake up the next morning and wonder...'Oh, God, what did I post last night?" That hasn't happened in a while.

That's easy to fix :baiting:

I'm workin on it....I just don't have it in me lately....Always thinkin about Stella...........

Sigh....Break time!!! Going to do a shot!!!

Iron Man 100 8.5 7.00

Great Starlin cover....I'm still pizzed this wasn't a giant size book. Shellhead deserved it.

I've always thought if they gave Iron Man over to Starlin for a few years.....he would have shone.

:takeit:
Great purchase, great book, great cover.