• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Labor Day of Drek...mostly cheap BA Marvel, a few slabs, etc.

111 posts in this topic

Up for sale will be a bunch of cheap mostly BA Marvel drek with a couple of nice books sprinkled in (and 3 slabs); hopefully in alphabetical order.

Shipping at cost via USPS (first class for a book or two, priority for the rest).

:takeit: in the thread rules; lowball offers will be tolerated. :whistle:

Payment via paypal, check, MO etc.

I see that cd4ever has just started a sales thread; I will have better junk. :acclaim:

Up for sale will be a bunch of cheap mostly BA Marvel drek with a couple of nice books sprinkled in (and 3 slabs); hopefully in alphabetical order.

Shipping at cost via USPS (first class for a book or two, priority for the rest).

I see that cd4ever has just started a sales thread; I will have better junk. :acclaim:

You couldn't possibly have worse!

Get a tall one; some of it's pretty drekky.

:acclaim:

Sounds like a challenge to me.

1st annual labor day weekend drek off maybe?

Sounds like a challenge to me.

1st annual labor day weekend drek off maybe?

^^