• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: FF #49 - VF 8.0 - CLOSED

20 posts in this topic

:news: Off to eBay it goes. It may turn out to be a mistake, maybe not. Anyway, I started the auction at .99 with no reserve. We'll see what happens. I tried to place it in a homewhere I know it will be loved but like a 3 legged dog it got no love....woe is me. So....bid to your heart's content and maybe you'll get it on the cheap! :news:

All -

The price on the FF #49 has been lowered from $195.00 to $170.00!!! (thumbs u

that's a good price. (thumbs u

It really is. If I didn't already have a copy in grade I'd be all over it. 49 is a TOUGH book in grade.

Thanks for the props gentlemen. It is very true. 4.0-7.0 copies are readily available but they seem to dry up in grade after that. I thought it would be a slam dunkat that price but I guess that the economy has hit us all pretty good. ???

:news: Off to eBay it goes. It may turn out to be a mistake, maybe not. Anyway, I started the auction at .99 with no reserve. We'll see what happens. I tried to place it in a homewhere I know it will be loved but like a 3 legged dog it got no love....woe is me. So....bid to your heart's content and maybe you'll get it on the cheap! :news:

You should have given it more time here at the discounted price before resorting to fleabay....

I wish I could. But I gave it a few days and I had discounted it almost 50% off guide. If that isn't enough for a nice looking SA key I really don't know what is. (shrug)

Regardless, I need to make ends meet. Although I would prefer to sell here I had to fish or cut bait. By listing it on eBay at least I know it will sell Sunday where here there were no guarantees (or interest). You can't beat the number of views on eBay and I am sure that there is someone out there that will love this book.

The economy stinks right now and one needs to do what they have to.