• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess who's at it again ....

102 posts in this topic

Before and After of non Aqueous colour-killing.

All I see is popcorn. :(

Anyone have scans saved, I am of course curious to see what everyone is talking about.

Some lame azz dry cleaning. Ellen could do better.

Before and After of non Aqueous colour-killing.

All I see is popcorn. :(

Anyone have scans saved, I am of course curious to see what everyone is talking about.

Some lame azz dry cleaning. Ellen could do better.

Ellen is already better then I am.

:sorry:

I asked what happened to the pics, we'll see if he answers me. (I think he is ignoring me. (thumbs u ) I have flat out asked him if he has color touched a couple of different books and have yet to get a response.

I asked what happened to the pics, we'll see if he answers me. (I think he is ignoring me. (thumbs u ) I have flat out asked him if he has color touched a couple of different books and have yet to get a response.

HELLOOOO NEWMAAAAANNNN!!!!!!

Just thought this should be brought to light, originally posted over on the CPG boards. Just proves 100% this guy has no idea what he's talking about.

C'mon, give me a break. Also I like Kenny but his work is not perfect yet he doesn't get any criticism at all because he's been doing it for a while and works for CI and I think that’s wildly_fanciful_statement.

And just in case you pull that post Mike, I've taken a screenshot (thumbs u

Just thought this should be brought to light, originally posted over on the CPG boards. Just proves 100% this guy has no idea what he's talking about.

C'mon, give me a break. Also I like Kenny but his work is not perfect yet he doesn't get any criticism at all because he's been doing it for a while and works for CI and I think that’s wildly_fanciful_statement.

I quoted it to make sure it doesn't go away but a screen shot is much better. (thumbs u

You did exactly what I thought you would do you little gossip queen. I said it knowing full well you would tell on me. If everyone else can express their opinion, so can I. :makepoint:

You did exactly what I thought you would do you little gossip queen. I said it knowing full well you would tell on me. If everyone else can express their opinion, so can I. :makepoint:

To compare yourself to a respected professional who works for the first choice restoration company is absolutely priceless. It's not an opinion, it's a joke (thumbs u

Tell on you :roflmao:

Got any books in PGX labels yet?

And you posted that because you knew that it would get posted here? meh

Do you ever plan on answering any questions?

I restore books too :)

I've read on the internet that this does a pretty outstanding job of removing wrinkles.

Who wants a pressing?

steam-iron-uk.jpg

Please tell me your kidding?!?! :o

Experiment

Absolutly priceless.They almost look like the same iron. Funny, I started with a press and had instructions. I owe you for ever szelim

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

I restore books too :)

I've read on the internet that this does a pretty outstanding job of removing wrinkles.

Who wants a pressing?

steam-iron-uk.jpg

Please tell me your kidding?!?! :o

Experiment

Absolutly priceless.They almost look like the same iron. Funny, I started with a press and had instructions. I owe you for ever szelim

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

You're welcome. Hopefully, you will do what Kenny does, namely learn from your experiments and seek advice from those who have experience with restoration techniques.

Man , I would love advise from those who have experience with restoration techniques very very much. I have read allot about drying and have tried everything but one tiny detail still alludes me and it would be nice if that was shared. I don't think kenny knew either until CI, and he can't or won't reveal that little trick to prevent the cockle. Once I get past that , the books I work on will be much better off.

(thumbs u