• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Murph, can I come and visit you?

28 posts in this topic

I´ll be in Omaha/Council Bluffs again next year in February/March. Can I step by your home? Do you live far away from Omaha? I´ll even bring you a free german comic. tongue.gif "Fix und Foxi" or something like that.

Jens,

You are either one of the most brilliantly original people I've ever encountered

or, well... For the life of me, I can't figure out which extreme it is smile.gif

You are something else for sure! Wish I had more stars to give you -

your fearless, self ironic, kamikaze-style is priceless. If you just keep

trying, I bet CI is going to bite again.

Hey Murph, I only live a few hours away so I'll be there too. I like my steaks medium rare and prefer Bud Light but Coors Light is ok. And I need one of those beds where you can adjust the mattress. And my eggs should be over easy, crispy bacon and a plain bagel. Thanks man, see ya next year!

Didn't you tell me to rate people based on the quality of their posts. Now, you are giving pity votes? You ex must have screwed up your thinking! smirk.gif