• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 14 Did I just get a good deal or is this book restored from these images?

30 posts in this topic

Okay guys, just to update you all, I sent the book directly to CGC for express grading as the seller offered to pay for the process and refund me if the book came back less than an 8.0 or if it comes back restored.

Well, it has been graded a 8.0 Blue label unrestored!!!

So I am very happy with that.

Thanks for all your opinions and thanks to BatSlab (Craig) for being such a fair seller and giving me the options you did.

Okay guys, just to update you all, I sent the book directly to CGC for express grading as the seller offered to pay for the process and refund me if the book came back less than an 8.0 or if it comes back restored.

Well, it has been graded a 8.0 Blue label unrestored!!!

So I am very happy with that.

Thanks for all your opinions and thanks to BatSlab (Craig) for being such a fair seller and giving me the options you did.

Good stuff. Huge kudos to the seller for absolutely standing behind his book although this is another example of Ebay grading sigh.