• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RULK?

156 posts in this topic

The Surfer comment was in reference to whne he killed the Surfer and took his board in a "Battle of the Champions " scenario with the Grandmaster and the Collector.

I've thought for a long while it was Talbot and it easily fits, especially since the Red Hulk made that comment about Banner breaking his heart, killed the Abomination and Talbot loved Betty Ross.

Of course , they could really make things crazy by making it Jack Munroe ( Nomad) or Betty herself.

The Surfer comment was in reference to whne he killed the Surfer and took his board in a "Battle of the Champions " scenario with the Grandmaster and the Collector.

I've thought for a long while it was Talbot and it easily fits, especially since the Red Hulk made that comment about Banner breaking his heart, killed the Abomination and Talbot loved Betty Ross.

Of course , they could really make things crazy by making it Jack Munroe ( Nomad) or Betty herself.

:( I miss the greatness that was the 90's Nomad book... and even sadder still I would much rather have Nomad back than the Rulk :shrug:

The first question, unsurprisingly: "Who is the Red Hulk?" Loeb responded by telling the fan "pretty soon you're going to want to know who Red She-Hulk is."

Is he frickin serious? :pullhair:

lol I read the panel review on CBR. What a joke! It seemed like such a self-love fest. "my ideas are so awesome. don't i come up with the coolest ideas"

The first question, unsurprisingly: "Who is the Red Hulk?" Loeb responded by telling the fan "pretty soon you're going to want to know who Red She-Hulk is."

lol I read the panel review on CBR. What a joke! It seemed like such a self-love fest. "my ideas are so awesome. don't i come up with the coolest ideas"

That about sums it up. I think he is so wrapped up in the variant sales figures that he actually thinks he is writing something interesting.

Its regular She Hulk with a leaking maxi pad

Its regular She Hulk with a leaking maxi pad

after reading this, at first I was lol then I was :sick: and then I was :roflmao:

....still don't know.

It is funny. I want to not care and in reality I don't care but for some odd reason I just need to know. Kind of like watching LOST.

I haven't seen Lost, but this does remind me of Heroes.

I have been collecting and buying Hulk since 1971. Planet Hulk was argueably the best Hulk story I have ever read.

I was looking forward to WWH, and while I don't think it was as good as planet Hulk it wasn't all that bad. My fave part of WWH is Black Bolt "I didn't come to hear you whisper, I came ot hear you scream!"

Red Hulk is an interesting idea and could be salvaged, I just have not enjoyed how it has been rolled out and the rest of it is damn confusing:

lets start with Red Hulk beats up this character, next opponent arrives at end of book, Red Hulk beats that guy up, and so on. It got old quick.

Then came the Grandmaster game and to be honest I have no idea why that was thrown in there.

re-number back to 600 , issue 14, wha...? Skaar renamed Son Of Hulk, but it doesn't contain Skaar now he is in Hulk wha...?

Take away She Hulk's book and make a new green she-hulk that is Thundra's daughter but then let's make a Red she-hulk as well...wha...?

Been hard for me to continue to buy these books despite the fact I have been doing so for 38 years....

I subscribed to Incredible Hulk before the renaming BS - My sub got changed to Hulk for no goddamned reason.

I am pissed off. Contacted Marvel to change my sub to Incredible only to be told that "Incredible Hulk" is not available for subscriptions and to visit a comic shop to get it.

ing wildly_fanciful_statement.